October 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and my hubby and I happily joined in the festivities.  Because I'm 28 weeks pregnant, my costume options are limited.  I decided to be resourceful and make my own costume as a blow fish.  It only made sense since my belly is getting bigger by the second.  By hot gluing golf tees and googly eyes on the abdominal section of one my maternity shirts, I was ready to party hardy all night, well at least until 11pm when the ginger ale ran out. 


My hilarious hubby decided he would be Stephen Garcia, former quarterback of The Carolina Gamecocks.  When you read former quarterback, I should mention that he was released just a week or so ago for violating his obligations of staying sober. 



Amazingly we decided to get up early this morning and head up to Charlotte to visit Ikea.  We only have 12 more weeks until our little bundle of joy is here.  Thankfully we got a crib and dresser set for him that will work for his tiny room.  We are still undecided if we should get a leather chair we saw so we will probably end up heading back up there in a few weeks.  Here is how we ended up today.  Not too bad, right?